How to make coffee with a Clever Dripper. This recipe makes one big mug of brew (or brew into a jug to share two smaller cups with a mate).
You will need:
- Wet your filter (preferably with hot water to preheat at the same time) and place it in your Clever Dripper.
- Place the Clever Dripper onto a mug to drain the water, then discard the water.
- Place 3 heaped tablespoons (25g) of coarsely ground coffee in your Clever Dripper.
- Pour water just off the boil onto the grounds until the Clever Dripper is full to about an inch from the top (300ml).
- Gently stir to make sure all the grounds are wet, place the lid on and wait 4 minutes.
- Place the Clever Dripper onto your mug and allow the coffee to drain. Give it a gentle stir as it drains to help move the grounds so they don’t settle and stagnate.
Want to take it to the next level?