We know what it’s like setting up and running your own business (before setting up Bad Hand Coffee, we created two award-winning cafes – Boscanova and South Coast Roast – from scratch), so we’re always happy to help you out with any tips or advice.
Whether that’s training (free for your whole team btw), establishing the best work flow, maintaining your machines and all the other less-glamourous bits that come as part of the job.
All trade orders are delivered by cargo bike or electric van in reusable 2kg and 4kg tubs.
Why you should consider switching to Bad Hand Coffee:
- Guilt-free coffee. We do all the ethical, renewable, sustainable stuff for you, including taking away and reusing our 2kg or 4kg coffee tubs and hand roasting coffee in small batches from our Bournemouth roastery.
- We deliver personally using our cargo bike or electric van. And you don’t get a random delivery person, you get a coffee expert – someone who knows the coffee they’re bringing you (and probably even had a hand in roasting them).
- We’ll teach you how to make an amazing coffee, using whatever equipment you’ve got. We’ll even taste your coffee with you to help you improve.
- We offer free and ongoing training (at all levels) for every customer. The better at making coffee you are the more coffee you'll sell :-)
- We’ll do everything we can to fix broken machines if they break on you for any reason.
- Need machinery? We can help you source some great brands to help you make the most of your tasty beans.
We are distributors for La Marzocco, Conti, Compak, Fetco and Ditting so if you do decide to buy new equipment, we can help you get a good deal on great espresso machines, grinders and brewers. From time to time, we have grinders and brewers available to test out, so you could test them and see if they are right for you too.